WCVD9 2020 Koala Photo Competition
In the lead up to the 9th World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology in 2020, the local organising committee and its ambassadors will be distributing koalas worldwide.
Where are all the koalas going? We would like to find out...
Email your image of the WCVD9 2020 Koala Mascot, to firstname.lastname@example.org to go into the draw to WIN a complimentary full delegate registration and five night’s accommodation at a fabulous Sydney hotel.
Total prize value AUD $3,500.
To enter simply photograph your koala in a fun, creative or exotic/interesting location and email it together with the following details by 31 March 2020.
Each entry must include:
- A photograph
- Name of the location
- Brief caption, and
- Name, address, phone number and email address of entrant. (you can do this by registering your expression of interest on the website Home Page)
We’ll be handing out more koalas around the globe at related meetings – so be sure to look out for us.
Good luck and See you in Sydney in 2020!
Please read the Conditions of Entry prior to uploading your entry.
WCVD9 2020 Koala Competition/Promotion Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and details of the prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entries close 31 March 2020. The winner will be announced online and be notified by email or mail.
- Employees (and their immediate families including spouses, parents, siblings and children of such employees) of ICMS Australasia Pty Ltd (the Promoter) and the WCVD9 2020 Committee are ineligible to enter. To be eligible to win a prize, the entrant must have registered their interest to attend the WCVD9 2020 via the online portal on the WCVD9 2020 website www.vetdermsydney.com
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, including after the closing date of promotion, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
- An eligible entry comprises a photograph of the “WCVD9 2020 Mascot” in a location accompanied by a caption, location, name, address, phone number, and emailed to email@example.com within the promotional Period (eligible entry).
- Each eligible entry will be individually judged based on creative merit. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of entry that the winner will allow the Promoter to use, display and publish the winner’s entry received without further reference, approval, payment, compensation, or remuneration to the winner. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Eligible entries, including the entrants’ name, may be displayed on the WCVD9 2020 website and in other event marketing.
- The winning entry will be determined by the Promoter, in its sole discretion and the winning entrant will be notified by email or mail.
- The winning entry will be determined by the Promoter, in its sole discretion. The prize is for the registration of a single delegate, five-nights’ accommodation booked by the Promoter at a venue of the Promoter’s choice. Total prize pool Australian Dollars $3,500. The prize does not include transfers, transportation, airfares or any other fees and costs associated with attendance. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website www.vetdermsydney.com or otherwise entering the promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- The promoter makes no express representation or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any prize. The Promoter takes no responsibility in regards to the condition and/or fitness of any prize.
- Except for an liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss of damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following; (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter); (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner of entrant; or (f) the prize.
- The promoter is ICMS Australasia Pty Ltd CAN 071 573 558 of WCVD9 2020 Secretariat, 234, George Street, Sydney NSW 2001.
- 1st Call for Abstracts Open 1 April 2019
- 2nd Call for Abstracts Opens 1 October 2019
- 3rd and Final Call for Abstracts Opens 1 January 2020
- Call for Abstracts Closes 1 March 2020
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance 1 May 2020
- Early-Bird Deadline 20 June 2020